Hey it's TGIS!!! How are you enjoying your Saturday? I was so lazy to leave my bed, I started watching The Flash, and I'm glad I did! I just watched one episode, and now I'm hooked! Okay, lets get back to the topic. Today I would be reviewing Cosway L'elan Vital Caviar Moisture Deluxe Conditioner.
Net Weight: 250 ml/ 8.5 fl oz
Product of: Korea
L'elan Vital Caviar Deluxe Line Description
L'elan Vital Caviar moisture deluxe redefines true luxury in the world of hair care.
A sophisticated hair care line with the extravagant caviar extract to nourish, regenerate and repair your hair, leaving hair supremely moisturized without the added weight.
The perfect hair care line to:
- Transform dry, damaged hair to silky soft, smooth hair
- Increase strength and elasticity to weak, brittle hair
- Revive the vibrancy and shine of colour treated hair
- Tame unruly, fly away hair for splendid manageability
- Restore body and bounce to limp, lifeless hair
- L'élan Vital Caviar Moisture Deluxe Conditioner is specially designed to condition and moisturize each hair strand with luxurious caviar extract, resulting in a supremely soft, smooth and easy-to-brush hair.
- Also enriched with natural plant oils such as olive, macadamia, camellia and lotus for optimum nourishment and protection.
It comes in an elegant dark blue pump bottle.
Texture and fragrance
It has a mild floral scent to it and the conditioner is really thick.
Water, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Macademia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Chlorealla Vulgaris Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.
After shampoo, apply conditioner onto damp hair. Leave on for several minutes then rinse thoroughly.
Well, looking at the product description, boy I had a high expectation on this product. This conditioner is really thick and concentrated that I just have to use a little amount of the product for my medium length hair. This does gives moisture to my hair, but it doesn’t really give amazing results. It does feel a little soapy though.
Pros and Cons
- Conditions hair
- A little amount is enough
- Last long
- According to Cosdna, contains Methylisothiazolinone which is harmful for long term usage
- A little pricey
- Doesn’t actually helps damaged hair as it claims
Recommended for those who are looking for a decent conditioner that hydrates well