Liebster Award

March 15, 2015


Thank you so much Alethea for being so sweet for nominating me ! Alethea is fantastic, I love her blog, its so informative especially when you’re trying to maintain your figure. It's been a year and I still feel like newbie, still having a lot to learn. And, I would love to grab this opportunity to write about myself!

If you have been nominated for the Liebster Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the liebster award in which you:

Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  1. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
  2. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. 
  5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  6. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.

Questions Asked by Alethea

1. Why did you start your blog?

For fun. I thought of something to do, and why not start a blog?

2. What is your full time job?

Hmm… I am a telemarketer, lol. I must be annoying.

3. Do you have any pets?

YES! I have dog named Thunder and he is the most adorable and cheerful thing in the world! Apart from that, I shelter a family of stray cats at the back alley of my house. I call them “The Wild Alley Cats”. They are the cutest thing ever and they are all over my Instagram ;)

4. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Play with my dog, watch Korean dramas and listening to music while singing when no one is around. Not that I care if anyone is around.

5. What is your favorite store to shop at?

A huge bookstore! I could stay there for a whole day!

6. What can you NOT live without?

Wifi!! No internet=noooooo!!!!

7. What music do you enjoy?

I love alternative rock music and K-pop. I am so into it. My favourite band is My Chemical Romance. Some of my Kpop favourites are BAP, BTS, Girls Day, Mad Clown, Infinite, Miss A and more!

8. What are your goals for this year?

Get a life. Lol. I’m serious.

9. Who is your favorite blogger?

I can’t seem to choose who is my favourite blogger! There’s just too many bloggers I love!

10. What is your dream career?

To be a CEO in a huge company.

11. Are you an online shopper or in-store kind of gal?

In-store kinda girl, I guess. I mostly do my shopping in stores because I’d like to check and try out the things I buy. But if I can’t get that in stores, I would shop online.

11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I must be crazy. I mean who else will come with a domain named 'darkskinfreak'?
  2. My younger sister is always mistaken to be older than me.
  3. I have a Poom belt in taekwondo.
  4. K-Drama & K-POP lover. My K-drama bias are Lee Jong Suk, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Myung Soo (Infinite L). Okay, those are just the top 3. I have a long list.
  5. I love anime.
  6. I was a bookworm and so labelled Nerd (in a good way lol)
  7. I adore short hair.
  8. I can’t dance.
  9. People think I’m weird.
  10. I'm an introvert. I embrace solitude.
  11. I love a food. My Instagram is loaded with them. I've just started working on a food blog.

The Nominees are:

  • Charlottle - http://www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com/
  • Danielle - http://123danielle.blogspot.co.il/
  • Bobby - http://pressedpowderblogs.blogspot.ie/
  • Amanda - http://marvelousmanicurespolish.blogspot.com/
  • Senay - http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

11 Questions for You

  1. What inspired you to start blogging?
  2. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
  3. What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
  4. How do you get the word out about your blog posts –Twitter, Facebook, others? 
  5. What are your 3 must have beauty products?
  6. If you could live one day over again, what day would it be?
  7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
  8. Do you have any pets? We want to know more!
  9. What’s your favorite genre of music?
  10. What was a profession you used to want to be, but are not now?
  11. What does your dream house look like?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels by Countries

recent posts

Subscribe