Hi sweeties, I got this as a sample from Biore! How generous of them!
Net Weight: 15 g
Made in: Vietnam
- Moisturising formula for soft and smooth skin.
- Just wash to cleanse your face and remove makeup effectively.
- Removes all non-waterproof makeup including foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, eye shadow, and blusher.
- Even water resistant sunscreen and BB cream can be easily washed off.
A sample that comes in a tube container. Great!
Water, Sorbitol, Laureth-6 Carboxylic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Palmitic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-39, Disodium EDTA, PEG-6, PEG-45M, Cetyl Dimethylbutyl Ether, Alcohol, Royal Jelly Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propyl Paraben, Cl 77891
Texture & Fragrance
Just take some product and lather on face. Wash off with warm water.
I would just use it as a cleanser. I mean, it doesn't remove much make up and it cannot remove waterproof mascara. This acts pretty well as a no drying cleanser but it's definitely not a makeup remover. I suggest you to remove your akeup first, then use this cleanser. It doesn't do what it claims.
Pros and Cons
- Can be used as cleanser
- Smells good
- Doesn't dry out skin
- Doesn't break me out
- Easily available
- Doesn't remove make up
- Contains BHT, which is considered kinda hazardous for long term usage, according to Codsna
- Contains alcohol
- Contains paraben
- Contains fragrance
Not recommended as a makeup remover, but if you want a cleanser that does not dry your skin out, you may try this.