Multani Mitti and Rose Water Face Mask Recipe and Review

July 01, 2014

Alright, Germany and France won. There goes my sleepless night. Well, I guess it's okay since it happens every once for years... Oh well, right, this time I will write about multani mitti and rose water face mask.

Multani Mitti and Rose Water Face Mask Recipe and Review

Basic Information

Suitable for: Oily skin & Acne prone skin

What you need:


  • A container to mix your mask
  • Spoon
  • Multhani mitthi
  • Rose water

How to Make

First, get ready with a nice clean container to mix your mask.

Then, add a teaspoon of multani mitti into the container.

After that,  add a teaspoon of rose water and mix well.

  1. Apply the mixture on your face.
  2. Leave it for around 20 minutes, or until it dries completely on your face.
  3. Wash them with water.

My Impression

A pocket-friendly natural mask that works. It does clears skin and make my face smooth. My face is less oily when I use this mask regularly. This pack also reduce acne and reduce pore size.

Rating

4.5/5

Recommendation

Highly recommended for oily/combination skin

If you'd like to try, you may purchase

and

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels by Countries

recent posts

Subscribe